ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN!
Leadership Brevard is a nine-month program for established leaders designed to strengthen and build community through an experiential and practical
leadership education, framed around local issues. In each class, leaders from the private, nonprofit, and public sectors explore diverse perspectives and
opportunities for individual and professional development as community trustees.
Items you will need to complete your Leadership Brevard Class of 2024 Enrollment Form.
Join Leadership Brevard class – 2024! To develop additional engaged civic leaders, Leadership Brevard 2024 will be 80 class members, a Fall Cohort (August 2023 – April 2024) and a Spring Cohort (January 2024 – September 2024). The sessions are designed to mirror each other so the class of 2024 graduates have an equal experience.
Each cohort will be 40 class members, smaller class sizes encourage personal connections while the larger group, as a whole, increases the options for relationships and networking. Social events will be blended to ensure participants meet and engage with all class members.
LEAD Brevard’s Leadership Brevard program navigates the complex social issues that a diverse, growing community faces. The Leadership Brevard program lets us help individuals explore themselves and their community. We live local, we lead local. Change starts with you.
Enrollment is open for the next class of Leadership Brevard – Class of 2024 – with sessions held in person – in two cohorts of 40 for a Leadership Brevard Class of 2024 of 80.
– 2024 PROGRAM TUITION –
Fall Cohort: August 2023 – April 2024
Spring Cohort: January 2024 – September 2024
Tuition for Leadership Brevard: $3,500
A minimum deposit of $500 is due upon enrollment in order to reserve your seat in Leadership Brevard 2024. The remaining tuition balance must be received in full by July 15th, 2023 for the Fall Cohort and December 15, 2023 for the Spring Cohort, unless other arrangements have been made with LEAD Brevard.
LEAD Brevard is honored to provide financial scholarships to participate in the Leadership Brevard Program, through generous donations from program alumni and sponsors. These annual scholarships are limited and each recipient will be required to contribute a minimum of $500 (at the time of enrollment) towards their Leadership Brevard program tuition as a supplement to the scholarship. Scholarship recipient eligibility will be determined, based on the following criteria:
- 35% – Financial Need.
- 30% – Historically Underrepresented Group, Cultural Identity, or Disability/Disabilities.
- 10% – How you will use what you experience in the Leadership Brevard program to benefit the community.
- 10% – Active-Duty Military/Spouse/Veteran
- 5% – Non-Profit Organization Employee: Less than $500,000 annually.
- 5% – Entrepreneur/Small Business Owner/Employee (less than 10 FTE employees).
- 5% – Public Sector Employee.
If no scholarship is awarded or there is a remaining tuition balance, the participant is financially responsible. LEAD Brevard offers a payment plan option.
Diverse leadership classes create the most meaningful experience for our program participants. The LEAD Brevard Scholarship Fund assures that local leaders from small nonprofits and businesses are able to expand their network and access quality leadership development. Your donation to the scholarship fund helps established leaders, emerging leaders, and BIPOC leaders to grow and impact their communities. Donate here!
A payment plan option is available. The amount covered by the payment plan is equal to the total tuition (less any financial assistance awarded, if applicable). A $500.00 deposit is required with the enrollment form to reserve your seat regardless of the payment plan structure for the balance. The first payment of the payment plan is due prior to the first session, Fall Cohort – August 15, 2023 | Spring Cohort – January 16, 2024; subsequent payments are due on the 15th of each month following. The balance total must be paid in full by Fall Cohort – December 15, 2023 | Spring Cohort – May 15, 2024 in order to be considered a candidate for graduation. Payments may be made by check or credit card.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL NOW!
Leadership Brevard program goals:
- Provide you with community education.
- Build relationships with your classmates.
- Connect you to a network of community leaders.
As a participant you should:
- Have a strong commitment to the community through significant voluntary leadership roles in community organizations;
- Have potential for growing personally and effecting change;
- Have an interest in furthering personal knowledge about Brevard County
- Commit to full participation in the program, including monthly program sessions, Community Acceleration Projects, and Graduation
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from program day sites. Sessions are held in various locations throughout Brevard County in accordance with the program topic.
- Monthly program days typically run from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Participants will take part in a mandatory on-going Leadership Brevard Community Acceleration Projects (CAPs) (this will require some time outside of the scheduled program dates).
- Participants are required to attend program sessions. If emergency/circumstances arise which prevents a participant from attending all or any portion of ONE SESSION, the participant may be excused from attending all or a portion of one session. If for any reason a class member misses TWO SESSIONS, he/she will be removed from the program and will not be eligible to graduate that year.
- Program enrollment will close when the class reaches capacity for the Fall & Spring Cohorts.
2024 Program Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation for the Fall Cohort: Cancellation must be received on or before July 15th, 2023 prior to the start of the program year for a full refund. After July 15th, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. After the first of August, a 50% tuition cancellation fee will be applied ($1750). Tuition is NOT refundable in whole or in part after August 15th, 2023.
- Cancellation for the Spring Cohort: Cancellation must be received on or before December 15th, 2023 prior to the start of the program year for a full refund. After December 15th, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. After the first of January 2024, a 50% tuition cancellation fee will be applied ($1750). Tuition is NOT refundable in whole or in part after January 16th, 2024.
LEAD Brevard does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or physical ability. If you require any special accommodation to participate in the Leadership Brevard Program, please notify LEAD Brevard at the time of your application.
All forms are handled in strict confidence.