LEAD Brevard is currently accepting enrollment for the Leadership Brevard Class of 2022
Leadership Brevard is a nine-month program for established leaders designed to strengthen and build community through an experiential and practical leadership education, framed around local issues. In each class, leaders from the private, nonprofit and public sectors explore diverse perspectives and opportunities for individual and professional development as community trustees.
2022 Enrollment Form: Enrollment Form Leadership Brevard 2022
Enrollment is open for the next class of Leadership Brevard – Class of 2022 – with sessions held in person – in two groups of thirty (30) persons each – that rotate schedules to ensure networking (see image below for clarity) – from September 2021 – December 2021. Plans are to reconvene as one group of sixty (60) for the January 2022 – April 2022 sessions. (Graduation will be in May 2022). Your cohort will be assigned when we receive your enrollment form.
Leadership Brevard Class of 2021 Program Schedule: September 2021 – April 2022 (Graduation in May 2022). Download the Leadership Brevard Class of 2022 Program Schedule
LEAD Brevard strives to provide exceptional offerings and service, and your experience is our top priority. In these changing times, and to make sure you are confident in engaging with us, we share the following – LEAD Brevard will continue to adhere to CDC and government recommendations to ensure safe programming. Dates and class cohort size has been adjusted based on COVID protocol recommendations; masks may be required and temperature checks may be implemented; a COVID waiver must be signed prior to participation.
Limited financial assistance is available, and LEAD Brevard will work with candidates to ensure tuition is not a barrier. Scholarships are determined via the scholarships application process; program enrollees are invited to complete a confidential scholarship form during the enrollment process; opportunities for the Scholarship Program are outlined here. Program participants may also arrange payment plans that meet individual needs. Click Here to download payment plan request form.
THE SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2021
Tuition for Leadership Brevard 2022 remains $3,300. A minimum deposit of $500 is due upon enrollment in order to reserve your seat with the remaining tuition balance received in full by Friday, July 30, 2021, unless other arrangements are made. Please contact the LEAD Brevard office directly to discuss any questions you may have.
Diverse leadership classes create the most meaningful experience for our program participants. The LEAD Brevard Scholarship Fund assures that local leaders from small nonprofits and businesses are able to expand their network and access quality leadership development. Your donation to the scholarship fund helps established leaders, emerging leaders, and BIPOC leaders to grow and impact their community. Donate here!
Leadership Brevard program goals:
- Provide you with community education.
- Build relationships with your classmates.
- Connect you to a network of community leaders.
As a participant you should:
- Have a strong commitment to the community through significant voluntary leadership roles in community organizations;
- Have potential for growing personally and effecting change;
- Have an interest in furthering personal knowledge about Brevard County
- Commit to full participation in the program, including monthly program sessions, Community Acceleration Projects, and Graduation
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from program day sites. Sessions are held in various locations throughout Brevard County in accordance with the program topic.
- Monthly program days typically run from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Participants will take part in a mandatory on-going Leadership Brevard Community Acceleration Projects (CAPs) (this will require some time outside of the scheduled program dates).
- Participants are required to attend program sessions. If emergency/circumstances arise which prevents a participant from attending all or any portion of ONE SESSION, the participant may be excused from attending all or a portion of one session. If for any reason a class member misses TWO SESSIONS, he/she will be removed from the program and will not be eligible to graduate that year.
- Program enrollment will close when the class reaches 60 participants.
2022 Program Cancellation Policy:
- Completed and signed enrollment form and $500 deposit signifies commitment to the program. Remaining tuition balance must be received in full by July 31, 2021, unless other arrangements have been made with LEAD Brevard. Cancellation must be received on or before the first of August prior to the start of the program year for full refund. After August 1st, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. After the first of September, a 50% tuition cancellation fee will be applied ($1,650). No refund will be offered after class has begun.
LEAD Brevard does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or physical ability. If you require any special accommodation to participate in the Leadership Brevard Program, please notify LEAD Brevard at the time of your application.
All forms are handled in strict confidence.