Each year, the Leadership Brevard program accepts participants via open enrollment, on a first-come, first-served basis; limited to 60 participants.
The Class of 2019 is at capacity.
Join the waiting list now!
Leadership Brevard Class of 2019 Program Schedule (September 2018 – May 2019): Program Dates Leadership Brevard Class of 2019.pdf
Leadership Brevard Class of 2019 Monthly Sessions (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) So-Social follows each session:
September 27, 2018; October 25, 2018; November 15, 2018; December 13, 2018;
January 17, 2019; February 21, 2019; March 28, 2019; and April 18, 2019
Leadership Action Project Presentations: Thursday, April 25, 2019 (Evening)
Graduation: Thursday, May 9, 2019 (Evening)
Tuition for Leadership Brevard 2019 is $2950. A minimum deposit of $500 is due upon enrollment in order to reserve your seat in Leadership Brevard. Remaining tuition balance must be received in full by June 30, 2018, unless other arrangements have been made with LEAD Brevard.
Limited financial assistance is available. A portion of Leadership Brevard Alumni contributions help LEAD Brevard with limited funds available for financial assistance in order to participate in Leadership Brevard. Any financial award is based on statements of financial need, the amount of funds available, and must be requested at the time of enrollment. LEAD Brevard offers only partial financial assistance (2018 financial assistance awards averaged $500 to $750) and only those individuals who clearly cannot otherwise afford the $2950 tuition. Entrepreneurs, small businesses (less than 5 employees), public sector, and staff of nonprofit organizations are priorities for financial assistance awards. The deadline to apply for financial assistance has passed.
As a participant you should:
- Have a strong commitment to the community through significant voluntary leadership roles in community organizations;
- Have potential for growing personally and effecting change;
- Have an interest in furthering personal knowledge about Brevard County
- Commit to full participation in the program, including the opening day orientation, monthly program sessions, Leadership Action Project, and Graduation
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from program day sites. Sessions are held in various locations throughout Brevard County in accordance with the program topic.
- Monthly program days typically run from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Participants will take part in a mandatory on-going Leadership Action Project (this will require some time outside of the scheduled program dates).
- Program enrollment will close when the class reaches 60 participants.
2019 Program Cancellation Policy:
- Completed and signed enrollment form and $500 deposit signifies commitment to the program. Remaining tuition balance must be received in full by June 30, 2018, unless other arrangements have been made with LEAD Brevard. Cancellation must be received on or before the first of August prior to the start of the program year for full refund. After August 1st, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. After the first of September, a 50% tuition cancellation fee will be applied ($1475). No refund will be offered after class has begun.
LEAD Brevard does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or physical ability. If you require any special accommodation to participate in the Leadership Brevard Program, please notify LEAD Brevard at the time of your application.
All forms are handled in strict confidence.