LEAD Brevard is at capacity for the Leadership Brevard Class of 2023!
Pre-register for the class of 2024…CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions please call LEAD Brevard, 321-632-8222.
Leadership Brevard is a nine-month program for established leaders designed to strengthen and build community through an experiential and practical
leadership education, framed around local issues. In each class, leaders from the private, nonprofit, and public sectors explore diverse perspectives and
opportunities for individual and professional development as community trustees.
Join the first ever expanded Leadership Brevard class – 2023! To develop additional engaged civic leaders, Leadership Brevard 2023 will be expanded to 80 class members beginning in September 2022. Leadership Brevard will convene twice monthly. The sessions are designed to mirror each other so the class of 2023 graduates have an equal experience.
Smaller class sizes encourage personal connections while the larger group, as a whole, increases the options for relationships and networking.
Forty class members will meet approximately the second Wednesday and forty the third Thursday of each month (September 2022 – April 2023). Select sessions, social events and the Community Acceleration Project (CAP) teams will be blended to ensure participants meet and engage with all class members. See the full schedule below.
LEAD Brevard’s Leadership Brevard program navigates the complex social issues that a diverse, growing community faces. The Leadership Brevard program lets us help individuals explore themselves and their community. We live local, we lead local. Change starts with you.
Enrollment Form: Enrollment Form Leadership Brevard 2023
Enrollment is open for the next class of Leadership Brevard – Class of 2023 – with sessions held in person – in a cohort of sixty (60).
Leadership Brevard Class of 2023 Program Schedule: September 2022 – April 2023 (Graduation in May 2023). Download the Leadership Brevard Class of 2023 Program Schedule
Scholarships funds have been exhausted for the Leadership Brevard Program Year 2022 – 2023. Please contact LEAD Brevard if you have any questions.
Limited financial assistance is available, and LEAD Brevard will work with candidates to ensure tuition is not a barrier. Scholarships are determined via the scholarships application process; program enrollees are invited to complete a confidential scholarship form during the enrollment process; opportunities for the Scholarship Program are outlined here. Program participants may also arrange payment plans that meet individual needs. Click Here to download the payment plan request form.
Tuition for Leadership Brevard 2023 – $3,500. A minimum deposit of $500 is due upon enrollment in order to reserve your seat in Leadership Brevard 2023. The remaining tuition balance must be received in full by July 31, 2022, unless other arrangements have been made with LEAD Brevard.
Diverse leadership classes create the most meaningful experience for our program participants. The LEAD Brevard Scholarship Fund assures that local leaders from small nonprofits and businesses are able to expand their network and access quality leadership development. Your donation to the scholarship fund helps established leaders, emerging leaders, and BIPOC leaders to grow and impact their communities. Donate here!
Leadership Brevard program goals:
- Provide you with community education.
- Build relationships with your classmates.
- Connect you to a network of community leaders.
As a participant you should:
- Have a strong commitment to the community through significant voluntary leadership roles in community organizations;
- Have potential for growing personally and effecting change;
- Have an interest in furthering personal knowledge about Brevard County
- Commit to full participation in the program, including monthly program sessions, Community Acceleration Projects, and Graduation
- Participants are responsible for transportation to and from program day sites. Sessions are held in various locations throughout Brevard County in accordance with the program topic.
- Monthly program days typically run from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Participants will take part in a mandatory on-going Leadership Brevard Community Acceleration Projects (CAPs) (this will require some time outside of the scheduled program dates).
- Participants are required to attend program sessions. If emergency/circumstances arise which prevents a participant from attending all or any portion of ONE SESSION, the participant may be excused from attending all or a portion of one session. If for any reason a class member misses TWO SESSIONS, he/she will be removed from the program and will not be eligible to graduate that year.
- Program enrollment will close when the class reaches 60 participants.
2023 Program Cancellation Policy:
- Completion of the online enrollment form signifies a commitment to the program. Cancellation must be received on or before the first of August prior to the start of the program year for a full refund. After August 1st, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. After the first of September, a 50% tuition cancellation fee will be applied ($1750). Tuition is NOT refundable in whole or in part after September 15, 2022.
LEAD Brevard does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age or physical ability. If you require any special accommodation to participate in the Leadership Brevard Program, please notify LEAD Brevard at the time of your application.
All forms are handled in strict confidence.