Now Accepting 2019 4 Under 40 Nominations
Nominate an up-and-coming leader for the 2019 LEAD Brevard’s Leadership Awards signature fundraiser and 4 Under 40 15th Anniversary recognition event! Save the date and plan to join us on Friday, February 8, 2019 at the Space Coast Convention Center in Cocoa. Nominations for this prestigious 4 Under 40 award are open to all young leaders under the age of 40.
Nominees should possess the characteristics needed to improve the quality of life in our community through leadership and innovation. These characteristics – a combination of personal attributes, commitment to community and successful experience – demonstrate an ability to lead and innovate and they signal the potential to become a more significant leader in the coming years.
NEW for 2019: The number of nominations per NOMINEE is limited to three. If a NOMINEE receives MORE THAN THREE nominations, the three nomination forms received with the earliest digital date/time stamp will be submitted for evaluation.
NEW for 2019: Nominations are limited to the LEAD Brevard nomination form only (click on the button below to access the online form). No supporting documentation will be accepted.
There is no limit to the number of nominations the NOMINATOR may submit to LEAD Brevard.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated excellence, creativity, integrity and initiative in their business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for others personally and professionally.
- Showcases a commitment to his/her personal/professional development.
- Is under the age of 40 on January 1, 2019 and lives or works in Brevard County.
Nominations are due to LEAD Brevard no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, August 31, 2018
CLICK HERE to view previous 4 Under 40 Award Recipients
To nominate an individual for 4 Under 40, click on the button above or CLICK HERE
Image credit: Clear Channel Outdoor